January 2020: We are currently looking to recruit new hosts!
Over the last few years we have sadly had to turn down many offers of hosting. This was for a whole range of reasons – including not having the staff or financial capacity to support more clients. However, we are now keen to recruit more longer term hosts who are able to host for more than 6 weeks.
We’d love you to get in touch if you:
- have a spare room currently available
- live within (or very close to) the M60, with easy access to bus routes
- are willing to host men or women
- are able to host at short notice – for periods of beyond 6 weeks (assuming both host and hosted guest are happy with the placement)
Could this be you?
If you're interested in exploring further, here's what you need to do next:
- To learn more about our general hosting programme and how it works, please read our Boaz Hosting FAQs .
- If, after reading the above document, you have additional questions or would like to take the next steps towards hosting, please email us at [email protected]
If you are from outside Manchester and would like to find about similar projects in your area, please visit www.naccom.org.uk, a national network of organisations providing accommodation for destitute asylum seekers and other migrants. In July 2017, NACCOM published a hosting toolkit using case studies from member organisations across the UK – fantastic reading for anyone interested in this type of work!
Thank you so much.